Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday- Welcome to Moe's

I hope you all are having a great week so far. Ours has been busy, but full of fun. Tonight was kids night at Moe's Southwest Grill. Kids ate free and got to see Cinderella. I think our little girl had a pretty good time, but she was too distracted to eat. Our little boy slept right through the whole thing. Since neither kid ate their food, we decided to take it with us so they could eat it later. Well, SOMEONE (not to mention any names, but it wasn't me) left it on the table at Moe's. Oh well, at least it was free. We'll try again next month (they are having Spiderman). Hopefully it will be more successful.
 
Is it sad that one of my bracelets cost more than my dress and shoes combined? It was a little more than I usually like to spend on a bracelet, but I have gotten to wear it so many times. I bought them both to wear with my dress for my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago (I still need to post pictures), but I had no idea they went with so many other outfits I have.
So here is the breakdown:
Dress: Belk $9.99
Shoes: Target (bought at yard sale) $1
Belt: came with another dress
Bracelets: Kohls $12 and $7.64
Earrings: Target $3.98
 Total: $34.61
 
 Today I am linking up with Transatlantic Blonde, My Thrifty Chic, the Pleated Poppy, Walking in Memphis in High Heels, the Fashion Canvas, and a Spoonful of Style.
 
pleated poppy
button

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that dress!! It is so pretty. Love the print and the neon colors! I ate at Moes yesterday! Love their burrito bowls. Come linkup your pretty outfit with my neon linkup from yesterday if you get the chance. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Moe's! I will def check out your linkup.

      Delete
  2. love the print on that dress! looks like a jcrew print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love J. Crew, but it's usually out of my budget unless it is way marked down on clearance.

      Delete
  3. Cute dress! I love the bright colors!

    Joanna

    Coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing bright and fun dress

    ReplyDelete