Friday, November 22, 2013

Date Night

I am so thankful that my husband and I got to go out for a date night. This is a rare treat and it was so nice to be able to go out for a special night.
Leopard print cardigan: Target $15 here
Lace peplum top: Express $12.03 (after discounts)
Skinny jeans: Belk (old) $9.99
Clutch: Express (old) $14.99
Tassel necklace: Jane.com $14.99
Booties: Super old ?
Bracelet: Jane.com (Neon Cactus) $4.33
Total: $71.33
 
 You may have noticed that I have been getting a lot of necklaces from Jane.com lately. They have such cute stuff and very reasonable prices. I recently ordered a grab bag of jewelry for $12.99 that was offered by Neon Cactus.  I knew that there would be at least 3 pieces and of those at least one would be a necklace and one would be a bracelet. Other than that, it was a surprise. Ordinarily, I'm not too big on surprises, but I thought it would be kind of fun to get a package of jewelry in the mail and not know what was in it. Here is what I got:
I wore this on my date.

I don't have very much in red, so this will be a nice addition for Christmas and Valentine's Day.

This one is my favorite! Even if this was the only thing I got, I think it would still be worth $12.99.
I'm pretty pleased with my surprise package.
 I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Anthony had a beautiful date...I hope he told you that! Hope you had a wonderful time. Wish we lived in same town or just closer. You two could have a date night more often! Love the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete