Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Sunday Best

It has been a while since I have done an outfit post, so I decided today would be a good day. Sometimes during the week, I get busy with cleaning and projects and trying to look nice is not really a priority, but I always try to look by best on Sundays when I go to church. I'm not concerned with it being a fashion show, but I see it as a sign of respect. I hope everyone had a great Sunday!
Shirt: Belk $5
Skirt: The Limited (old) $20
Shoes: Target- gift
Watch: Charming Charlie's- gift
Bracelets: Belk (super old) $?
Total- $25
 
"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,  and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV
 
Today I am linking up with Blissful and Domestic
 photo sundaybloghopbutton.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment