Monday, August 19, 2013

Jewelry Stock-up

Last week, I went to Old Navy to return something and I got distracted. The clearance jewelry section was calling my name! Does that every happen to you? It's hard for me to resist a clearance sign. Anyway, they had a pretty good selection and it was all marked down to $1.99. I thought it was a perfect time to stock up on fun jewelry. Sometimes, I have a hard time remembering what I need and what I already have unless I am trying to match up with a certain outfit, but for this price, I just wanted to get some fun items.

Here is my stash:
My son picked these out for me. He has such good taste!





 
When I got to the checkout, I discovered that they were also buy 2 get 1 free. So each thing ended up only being $1.31. If I had realized ahead of time that they were on sale even more I probably would have gotten more. I got 6 pieces of jewelry for $7.86.

No comments:

Post a Comment