Thursday, September 12, 2013

A New Way to Wear It

I got this dress on clearance at Target about 2 years ago. I like the color and pattern, but lately, I have been feeling like the top part shows a little too much skin. I saw a blog post (The Goodwillista) a few days ago that gave me the idea to put a simple t-shirt over the top of my dress. You can check it out here. In her outfit, she is wearing a skirt, not a dress, but I think it has the same look.
I realize that you can't actually see my shoes in either of these pictures (they were taken by my 4 year old. I think he is doing a great job!), but I just wore gold sandals. It's probably a good thing my feet aren't showing because my sandals seriously need to be replaced. They have seen better days.
 
 

Dress: Target (old) $17
Shirt: H&M (Hand-me-down)
Shoes: Old Navy (old)$14
Necklace: Old Navy $1.31
Bracelet: Target $5.35
Bag: Nicole Lee (Target) $22
Total: $59.66

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! That print is gorgeous and that blue looks amazing on you! I'm so glad I could inspire you to think outside of the box :)

    <3 danielle
    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying to be more creative with things I already have in my closet.

      Delete