Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Striped Skirt

I had been on the hunt for a striped skirt for a while. I came across this one at my local Belk store, but they were sold out of my size. I decided to check online and sure enough, they had my size and it was on sale for $14.99 with free shipping. Perfect!

On a side note, how do y'all pronounce the word striped? My husband always says "strip-ed" and I always pronounced it more like "strip'd". I think he is starting to rub off on me now, though. Which pronunciation do you use?

Skirt: Belk $14.99
Shirt: JC Penny (old) $5
Shoes: Marshall's (super old- like 8 years) $?
Necklace: Old Navy $1.31
Bracelet: TJ Maxx (gift)
Clutch: Express (old) $14.99
Total: $36.29
 
I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday! or is it bless'd ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment