Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I have read several blogs where they do a "What I Wore Wednesday" segment, so I decided to give it a try. I don't know if I will do it every Wednesday (my wardrobe is not that exciting and I have a lot of favorites that I repeat), but I got a new pair of pants that I wore today so I wanted to share.

 
I got a new pair of light blue skinny jeans from Target last week. They were on clearance for $6.88. The black shirt came from Old Navy almost 2 years ago and I think I paid around $6 for it. It is my go to shirt when I don't know what else to wear. The leopard print flats came from Walmart about 3 years ago. I wear them all the time; I have definitely gotten my $5 worth. I've been on the look out for a new pair cause I know they will have to be replaced soon. So there is my less than $20 outfit. What did y'all wear today?

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome in that outfit, and kudos for being able to fit into skinny jeans. Skinny jeans for me would have to be specially made by Omar the tent-maker. lol Also, kudos for getting such a nice outfit for so little money. I always say if marketers want to make a clothing rack look attractive to THIS customer, they should put a sign on top of it that says, "Clearance!" I didn't see this til Friday, and I don't remember what I wore Wednesday (I didn't have a job on Wednesday, so I probably hung around the house all day in my gown-haha!). But I started my new temp job Thursday, so today I wore my light brown striped slacks with a sleeveless black cowl-neck top and my long black sweater. And my black penny loafer-style platform shoes. I know platform shoes are no longer the fashion, but I love the way they feel and look, so I'm declaring them to be all the rage in Holly-land. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can def relate about the clearance sign. I rarely buy any clothing that isn't on clearance. I think you can still look nice without spending a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete