Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goodwill Finds

I have always been a frugal shopper, but lately I have been inspired to try to get a little more creative with things I already have in my closet and mix them with new thrifty finds.

 
I went to Goodwill with my family on Saturday and my husband and I both found some goodies. I got this Ralph Lauren Polo cable knit sweater for $4.98 and Chinese Laundry flats for $7. I almost did not get the shoes because 1) I did not "need" them and 2) $7 is a lot for Goodwill shoes, but as you can see, I talked myself into it (it wasn't that hard).

 
I'm sure there are much cuter ways to style a cable knit sweater, but I was in a hurry when I was getting dressed so I just put it with a pair of skinny jeans that I got at Old Navy for $4.50.
The total cost for my outfit was $16.48.
 
What do y'all wear with your cable knit sweater?

No comments:

Post a Comment