Here is how I got such great deals:
- They have been doing Kohl's Cash a lot lately and I had $10 from a few weeks ago.
- They recently started doing a rewards card (not a credit card, you just earn points). Once you finish your registration online, they will send you a $5 reward certificate.
- They will also send you an additional $5 reward certificate if you sign up to receive e-mails.
- I had a 20% off coupon for friends and family.
- When I bought groceries a few weeks ago, the grocery store had a coupon where if you purchased a $50 gift card to one of several stores (wouldn't you know Kohl's just happened to be one of them) you got $10 off. I knew I would be buying some things from Kohl's anyway, so I went ahead and purchased the gift card.
After I did some quick math (good thing I paid attention in 9th grade algebra), I figure out that I ended up saving 51% off of my subtotal. Plus I got another $10 in Kohl's cash.
Here is what I got and the price I figured out that I paid after all my discounts...
LC Lauren Conrad embellished top
Original price $36
On Clearance for $7.20
After discounts I paid $3.54
Original Price $28
On Clearance for $2.80
After discounts I paid $1.38
Original Price $44
On Clearance for $4.40
After discounts I paid $2.16
Original price $24
On Sale for $15.60
After discounts I paid $7.64
(It cost more than I really wanted to spend, but I have been eyeing it for a while and I think it will be perfect to stack with another bracelet I have)
Original Price $12
On Clearance for $2.40
After discounts I paid $1.18
Original Price $30
On Clearance for $3
After discounts I paid $1.47
Original Price $28
On Clearance for $5.60
I had to exchange something for this skirt so I did not get any extra discounts, but it's still a great price.
My husband got a few things and we purchased a gift, so our total was enough to earn another $10 in Kohl's cash
And that Kohl's Cash was burning a hole in my pocket so I went back this week. I also had a 15% off coupon for signing up for the reward card. I figured this out to be a total savings of 54%.
This is what I got...
Original Price $20
On Clearance for $4
After discounts I paid $1.84
Original Price $24
On Clearance for $4.80
After discounts I paid $2.21
Original Price $18
On Clearance for $3.60
After discounts I paid $1.66
I also bought a black t-shirt for $2.76 (originally $12, on sale for $5.99) and a cell phone cover for $1.47 (originally $16, on clearance for $3.20).
I'm pretty pleased with my purchases. Have y'all found any good deals at Kohl's lately?