Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Red, White, and Blue

I hope everyone had a great, long weekend. Ours was very busy! We traveled to Tennessee and spent the weekend traveling between Bristol and Knoxville. We went to our first minor league baseball game on Fri. night and we had such a good time. Then, on Sat. my cousin got married. Everything was so beautiful and it was so nice to have my parents, both of my sisters, all of our husbands, and my brother all together. That doesn't happen very often. Sun. we went to church with our family and had a nice barbecue lunch at my grandparents' house. Nothing says Memorial Day weekend to me like some good barbecue.

Here we are at the baseball game. I'm sure my husband is super excited to be making his blog debut. Haha!


For church on Sun., I wanted to dress in patriotic colors without being too over the top.
This is what I wore...

Dress: Knox Area Rescue Mission (Target) $5.99
Polka-dot Chambray Jacket: Target $8.98
Belt: Francesca's Collections $2.50
Shoes: Gift (old)
Total: $17.47

 
Did y'all do anything fun this weekend?

2 comments: